Heroes Guide (Complete)
This guide is written by maddendvinik from YouTube. My channel contains lots of Clash of Clans videos and strategy guides. Please subscribe to my channel for up-to-date content! Join our clan Hyper City!
1. Barbarian King
The barbarian king is bigger than a giant and toughest of all barbarians! Create him out of dark elixir and let him loose on an enemy village! This is an immortal unit, meaning if it is killed in a battle it will regenerate it's health once it returns back to your village.
You can set him to 2 different modes. Once the king altar is selected, you can switch between "sleep" and "guard". When "sleep" is displayed, the king will not be active during an attack on your base. You can take advantage of this mode, so that when you come back to the game, you can raid and not have to wait for him to regenerate.
A disadvantage in this mode, is that there wont be a "big bully" walking around your base to scare off attackers. He will also not participate in protecting your base.
The second mode is "guard", and when it is displayed, the king will protect your base during an attack, and will be active. His range is equal to the clan castle range, therefore if you are going to keep him on "guard", make sure to pick out a spot for him towards the center of your base.
- Can be used just like any other troop.
- It is recommended that you use him only when need. If all your troops are dead, and you have 45%-49% and need to get one star, deploy him and end battle right after 50% to conserve his health.
- Best if used with giants, archers and healer.
- Can be set to "guard" instead of "sleep" to be activated when a troop enters his 13-tile range during a raid on your base.
- Although he has high hitpoints, the king only goes for one unit at a time, making him vulnerable to archers and barbarians.
- Placing him towards the center of the base near the resources can help make him less lureable.
Statistics for Barbarian King