How do I record my Android and iOS devices?
Method #1 - AVerMedia C985 Live Gamer HD 1080p Capture Card
This is my current setup, and I can claim the highest available quality of Clash of Clans videos on the internet. This is a serious setup, and not an app or a jailbreak.
How to set up:
Installing Card & Software:
Method #2 - Display Recorder (Jailbreak Required) (iOS only)
This is the first ever recorder made for iOS devices. It runs very smooth, both on client and recording end. That means when you play the game while recording there won't be any lag, and also when the recording is being played back, there won't be any lag.
Setting Up Display Recorder
Installing Display Recorder
Method #3 - RecordMyScreen (No Jailbreak Required) (iOS only)
This is perfect if you don't want to do any super-techy work, and do something nice and simple. Doesn't have as good of a performance as Display Recorder, but don't get turned away, as its still amazing, and is #2 of all the methods for iOS. Super fast!
- Your iOS Device
- 2-5 Minutes of Your Time
- Open "Settings" > "General" > "Date & Time" > Turn "Set Automatically" to [OFF] > Change year to "2012".
- Open your Safari browser on iOS device (Not on Computer).
- Go to Emu4iOS site.
- Tap "Applications".
- Tap "RecordMyScreen".
- Tap "Install" and set it somewhere on your home screen.
- Once the app installs, open it and confirm/accept all warnings.
- DONE! Watch this video on how to adjust settings: